We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on digitalstudyroom.com can be refunded within 2 days, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a student before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services unless otherwise required by applicable law
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Credit only refunds
In cases where a transaction is not eligible for a cash refund, the refund will be granted using digitalstudyroom credit, provided it otherwise meets our 2-day refund policy.
Cancellation & Refunds: Training and online courses
We understand that you can change your mind. We know that some of our courses might not be 100% relevant to you in your current need. That is why we give you the freedom to ask for a complete refund of your course fee by last date of registration. If the cancellation is done by the customer within by last date of registration, Course fee paid will be refunded after deducting the payment gateway charges (if any) such as Bkash cash transfer fee, credit/debit card transaction fees etc. If the cancellation is done by the customer after last date of registration no refund will be made.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the customer will be processed by cheque payment within 30 days after intimation by the customer.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the refund request.